Turmeric is a part of the Indian dishes due to its amazing flavor and golden color. It has also been used in folk medicine for treating many health issues from pain control to fighting cancer. Its power comes from its anti-aging, anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
The powerful ingredient in turmeric named curcumin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties as well as fiber, calcium, vitamins, and minerals. It is non-toxic and does not cause any side effects.
These are its health benefits:
- It prevents cancer – turmeric is able to fight free radicals and help in keeping the healthy cells. Moreover, it blocks the enzymes which promote cancer cell growth.
- It prevents Alzheimer’s disease – brain health is boosted by turmeric and can prevent the deceleration of Alzheimer’s development through removing the amyloyd plaque buildup.
- Controls diabetes – the levels of blood sugar are improved by this spice as well as the insulin resistance for prevention of type 2 diabetes is lowered. When one combines it with strong medicines, it triggers a low blood sugar level.
- Acts as a natural painkiller and prevents arthritis – its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help with stiff joints and arthritis. Turmeric is a natural remedy for arthritis as it reduces inflammations.
- It can heal wounds – a turmeric paste can heal minor bruises, burns, and cuts because of its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic characteristics. It also helps in skin repairing and can be used to treat psoriasis and skin inflammations.
- Boosts digestion – this spice stimulates the gallbladder, reduces bloating, and treats bowl inflammation. If in case you suffer from gallbladder disease then do not incorporate turmeric in your diet as it can make the condition worse.
- Liver detox – it improves blood circulation and is a natural liver cleanser.
MORE DETAILS ON TH NEXT PAGE…………..!-- Composite Start -->