This Woman Allowed The Homeless Man To Sleep In Her House: When She Woke Up, She Was Shocked!


A woman from Texas just wanted to help the homeless man and she offered him to sleep in her house, so he can get inside and protect himself from the cold weather outside. When everyone was asleep that night, she woke up and saw something shocking in her house. The 66-year-old woman, who wished to stay anonymous, lives with her 2 grand kids in Houston, Texas. She has a guest room and a big heart, so she offered the homeless guy a bed and a warm food.


So, everyone in the house went to sleep, or that’s what she thought when she woke up in the middle of the night. She woke up because she heard some noise, because Smit – the homeless guy, was doing something, right after 1 am. According to KPRC TV, the homeless guy said that he heard a bang so he got out of bed,  but he said that the bang didn’t woke up the old lady and her grand kids. Smith assumed that someone is trying to break in, but he realized that’s not the case. So, when he opened the door of the owners’ bedroom, he saw what’s the problem and he reacted quickly.

The entire house was filled with smoke from the fire, which was caused by the explosion in the attic. The old lady was still in bed, but she had a part of ceiling on her, which fell on her after the explosion. So Smith rushed to clear the ceiling parts off her and took her outside, on safety. But, when he got outside he remembered that the girls were still trapped inside.



!-- Composite Start -->


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here